View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 07:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

I have been using Mr. Sems' Spray Dyes since the middle '80's. Ever since Mr. SEM stopped in my shop on a country wide promotional tour. AMAZING, I can't tell you how long, how many samples we did on ANYTHING that was new to the Market or even just us. When he visited my shop it was full our standard builds. I.E. Cobras & Street Rods, PLUS one out of place 1964 Cadillac I was restoring for Mrs. DV. INTERIOR WAS WHITE. No tears but obvious of a lot of use. Of course it was Leather & white. Mrs. DV wanted Robbins Egg Blue !!!!!. Talk about a big undertaking! Mr. Sem talked me into dying/spraying all the interior parts with his product.... After MUCH discussion on his Product, guarantees, AND a final PROMISE FROM HIM, " IF I didn't like the final product HE would supply a new Leather interior of my wife's choice at NO cost to me!

After daily use with two infants, vacations, and regular hard use I sold the car years (?) Later/? The interior still looked absolutely perfect and new!

USE: DO NOT take any short cuts! PREP exactly as stated. SPRAY ONE PASS AT A TIME. RESIST THE NORMAL URGE TO SPRAY EVEN TWO OR MORE COATS AT A TIME. LET IT DRY COMPLETELY. (Only a few minutes between coats.!!)

Three Coats will normally do it!
IF you follow the directions exactly you too will be will be totally impressed, and you can show off your new interior just like "Moore" to all of us !

Thank you for your time ,and sorry for another DV rant.!
DV