View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 09:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     
Default A short update

The car went to Rowville exhaust about a week and half ago knowing there'd be some time delay due to at least one incoming job the owner knew he had to get done then and there ie a vintage Ferrari.

But a call last Thursday discovered that he had completed building the system and had just sent off the remodelled secondaries to HPC for ceramic coating. That was good news. The expectation is that the secondaries are likely to appear Thursday for a Friday refit.

I am sitting in my hotel room avoiding the Wangaratta current temp of about 38C drinking a beer but the issue might be when I can escape the week long client audit. If I can forestall and depart Thursday night I might have half a chance of collecting the cobra.

Otherwise it will have to be after the long weekend as I also need to drive to Paynesville to race in my State titles.

Either way good news and I hope the new system sounds half as good as I am hoping.

Marty has also hopefully engineered up the replacement top arm mounts for my summit sourced adjustable top arms. This would let me get a proper alignment arranged.