View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 04:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Street Roadster #782 with 459 cu in FE KC engine, toploader, 3.31
Not Ranked     

Still trying to figure out the "more lies about Keith" comment. Your impression of their business as a "million dollar manufacturing company" is probably not real accurate. I have no idea what their annual revenue is but this is not Edelbrock or Crane - they operate out of a well equipped shop in Hollywood AR that probably has a population of 35 not counting stray dogs. It's a working shop - not going find fresh paint, epoxy coated floors, air conditioning throughout, etc. It sits on the side of the highway and the last time I checked they don't even have a sign on their shop - obviously their business base is greatly by word of mouth, regional knowledge of Keith Craft as a racer and builder, some advertising and customer referral. In spite of that they do serve an extensive market place and ship completed engines all over the world.

But now their web site is back up so I guess all is right with your world again.