View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 06:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

After nearly 12 months of trying I finally have my hard top underway out of the USA. Its a proto BDR built for their track cars. This one has a slightly more upright A pillar and will require some mods to my hoop but not much really and its a bolt in. It will be modded, test fit, internal cage built, then painted and affixed. I have Peter Beehag lined up once it arrives to build me a CAMS compliant cage. Its important to me and my family I get it as safe as I can and I think with what Im doing and plan to do I really want some more protection.

It will run a lexan windshield but no side windows. Rear will be Lexan also.

For anyone thinking of wanting a hardtop for their car and wanted to do a test fit let me know. I'm pretty sure my GB will have been run in and my new trailer going for the Nats but cage and hardtop is probably a big ask. For me to run in QLD Sports Cars I want a hard lid/full cage and before they accept me I need to have run some regular decent times which I haven't yet due to what has been discussed on page 1.

I'd love to run with Ash and Geoff even if Im at the rear of the pack. We'll see.
Ash keeps telling me Im not a player till I race against him so I have much to do. And imagine if I beat him....yep really dreaming now I know!

Spookypt

Last edited by spookypt; 05-24-2016 at 08:23 PM..