View Single Post
Old 05-12-2002, 01:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hello guys, glad to meet you. Oddly enough, I first met Ed because of the Viper. Ed had seen some of my postings on the Viper Club website and saw that I lived relatively close. He wanted to see some of the suspension details on the viper and invited me down to his shop. While he was studying the Viper, I was looking at some of his Cobras and street rods. It was love at first sight - I new that eventually I would have to get one of his Cobras. Well, I finally took the plunge. I have always had the philosophy that if I am going to do something, I am going to do it right. So, Ed and I are going to build the most outrageous Cobra (read: Fast) that we can. When I say that Ed and I are going to build it, I mean just that - I intend to help with every step of the construction except the paint (when it comes to paint, Ed is a true artist - in my wildest dreams, I couldn't come close to what he does). The car will be painted to match my Viper, same paint codes, everything: blue with white stripes. The plans so far are: E-M frame and body, built 460, 4-spd, 9" rear-end, 4-wheel disks, fire suppression, full harness, full cage and halo.
BTW: I may have met some of you last year at the Spring Fling. My wife (Vicki) and I were there doing what we could to assist Ed and were driving the blue Viper.