View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The weekend report. Well new box is IN! I got skunked on the TOB clutch lines so I had to pull the bellhousing off to get them attached but its in. I missed that little issue when I was planning the install. (Set me back a few hours) Hooked up the shift linkages, cross member, clutch line, driveshaft and tail shaft hoop. Connected the trans cooler lines and breather and its all worked out A1. Fitted without any mods.

Now I have to reinstall some proprietry items and then prime the trans pumps and do the basic electric fit off before it goes to Peter H for final electrical fit off. Once that's done its back to my house for a valve lash and brake/clutch bleed before we go have some fun and the consistency STARTS! (Fingers crossed)

Sadly, Pete is going away so if I cant get it all done before he goes I'll miss the 3rd round again. Ive resolved myself by saying that it doesn't matter as I want start afresh, no rushing, everything working and insitu as it should be. So if I miss it I miss it. There'll be plenty of opportunities going forward.

That said I'm working on it every night this week so I'll be pushing hard to make it to Pete's before he goes away.

Spookypt

Last edited by spookypt; 05-29-2016 at 08:21 PM..