Old 06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1867 , KC427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy55 View Post
Easily done:
1. Weiand Supercharger: https://www.holley.com/products/supe...ts/77-174FSB-1 (Or any other 302W supercharger kit)
2. Price Motorsports adapters (351W Block,351 Windsor Heads, 302 Intake): AP-01 and AP-04

You'd need a different drive belt than comes with the 302W supercharger kits, but that s/b easy.

Let us know how it turns out.
Alright Brian....you got me. I don't think you can get a Weiand under the stock hood and I wouldn't want to look like a 69 camaro. I was talking more about the new twin screw setups from the last 10 years that you find on the Mustang and Corvette market . I think a big problem with the Windsor is the distributor in the front. I'm going to check that link out......I knew from looking at Weiand's in the past that they didn't offer a 351W kit. Do you think the 174 series would support 427CI.....it looks like a pretty small blower. With enough money I know someone could fab up a way to get a whipple or kennebell style setup. There used to be a company called B&H superchargers that had a Windsor conversion but I don't think they are in business anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan512 View Post
I agree. I don't want to change my carb, since the new one will have to be set up as well, so I'll be back at the start in some way.

Will look into finding a competent tuner to make the most out of What I have, fully knowing it's not built to save fuel but to burn it.
Get hooked up with a good tuner and I think you will be satisfied to a point.

Last edited by Ace23; 06-13-2016 at 04:13 PM..