View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 03:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe, 416ci of LS goodness
Not Ranked     
Default Gav's new build

Howdy all,
With my garage now empty I have been pondering what my next project was going to be.

I considered everything from a 57 f100 to a 69 Camaro but decided that I didn't like rust, LHD cars or the prospect of the driving experience of a 40 yo car.

So, I decided that I'd like to build another component car and build a Daytona!
I have tentatively been looking at them for several years now and Factory Five make a great car and have stated that they will build a RHD version of their car for me.
I spoke with a couple of FFR past builders and the feed back was good or the negatives that I heard didn't scare me off. (A hot car is part of Cobra ownership)

This car will not be built as a race car, but more of a creator of general mayhem on the street. I'm not planning any cross country adventures but more like the occasional wheely and perhaps a trip to the drags every now and again.

It will be powered by an identical motor as what was in the Cobra but will have a TKO600 behind it to make the driving experience more engaging.

So, with the decision made a ordered my new beast last night and will be ready to be shipped early August!

Now I need to clean off the work bench.

Gav