View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 07:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Some polish thing... With some old engine
Not Ranked     

Based purely on the little evidence available, if I had to guess the manifold looks like a polished Holman Moody job. Not their new stuff, but an older version.

The stacks & linkages look like Borla stuff to my eye (as mentioned now also TWM).
Fuel rails actually look quite new, but I have NFI from whom...?

I wildly suspect (with NO shred of evidence) that the system was purchased separately, in parts, and pieced together in an attempt by someone to engineer a cost effective 8 stack system. They may have either run out of money, or energy or the inclination to get it to all work cooperatively with their engine.

Do I think its a good deal at the listed price? Well that's another question. Personally, I'd pass, as I'm ill equipped to fix anything that may need addressing with this system. However someone else with the skills could find this to be a bargain.

As for visual appeal, I like the 8 stack be it webers or EFI. In fact that's what I wanted, I'm just not brave enough, or smart enough to think I could make it work, so I've opted for a dual quad system instead.