View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 05:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Some polish thing... With some old engine
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpatodd View Post
Or... OR.. you could ask logical questions that match the accusations made. "Have you seen these issues?" "What is the top thing you need to repair?" "What improvements have you seen over the years?"

I've yet to meet a mechanic who talked like a salesman. They usually tell it like it is. But with anything, he needs to triangulate outside the Interweb and gather enough info to base a decision.

Or... he could just read your pointless response. That would help him obviously. =P
Ok how's this?

3 out 4 Roush engines (one my brothers, two were close mates, and the fourth a work colleague went poof! They chewed through more oil than Exxon Valdez spewed into the sea, had vales seat issues, ring pack issues, and a string of other items.

The one that "worked" was no better, (in fact worse) than the rebuild done by a local engine builder... And as for warranty... Or post sales support... Good luck... You're better of calling Santa Claus at the NP.

I tried to give a soft enough hint, but seems like you needed the whack between the eyes.
The only good thing about Roush is their valve covers. Now they're nice. Else... Hmmmm I'd rather pass.

Now does this post suffice your criteria of "useful"?
Sheeeesh... You try to help a guy...

Last edited by Dimis; 07-18-2016 at 05:06 AM..