View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 11:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Scratch built CSX style frame, Carbon fiber body, 393 Stroker, T-bird IRS, T5
Not Ranked     

I'm starting to believe this was possibly a used frame at one time after seeing all the rivet holes and modifications to the frame. Was there and interior tub and/or footboxes installed at one time? I didn't notice it in the first few pics.

Okay, went back and saw it was more complete than I had originally thought. Was any of the original pieces- fender liners, tub, footboxes, trunk pieces, etc... reusable? At least the roll bars? Or is this pretty much starting from scratch.

This is starting to look an awful lot like my project. When I received my chassis, it was missing most of the birdcage, the square tubing, motor mounts, roll bar mounts, fuel tank supports, and a lot of the existing tubing had to be replaced or relocated. I can definitely appreciate all the work that is going into this project and the quality of the work and the difficulty of the locating process.
Do you have all of the control arms, uprights, shocks, and other items needed for the suspension set up? How about hood and trunk hinges?

Bob

Last edited by Three Peaks; 07-22-2016 at 11:32 PM..