Old 08-26-2016, 12:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Venom View Post
Tony, ( not from Maine are you?)
To answer your question--- THREE (3) times intentionally by the same owner. My half knowledge\business sense it was a ruse to "legally" embezzel money.
4th time, Don Scott through NO FAULT of his own was forced into Bankruptcy by a "New" unscrupulous dealer- Jay (Jerome) Kowalik.
Now Ryan, who I know has plowed through a mountain of manure to get this far. I know he has run into something unexpected ??? Wish him luck, I know his cars are way PAST the #10 standard! Hoping he shakes off what ever is holding him back soon!
Marketing 101 teaches you that when a business name has been tainted like this the best thing is to scrap it and start anew. I don't know if Ryan's business plan included "goodwill" but the total available market (TAM) for Cobra replicas is pretty limited and this probably isn't helping. Maybe being in Canada and with the limits Canada imposes on imports the location is a help. I wish both business owners and customers good luck.

PS A text message instead of a phone call doesn't speak very well for transparency.