View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 05:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Python ford 302 ho, 4 speed toploader, jag irs 3.54
Not Ranked     
Default Python AC Cobra 1997 For Sale

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my Cobra, as they say family comes first, so here are a few details.

Its a 1997 Python SR 302, It was one of the First round tube chassis built. Chassis No.1 apart from the race car. It was Factory built in South Melbourne at Python for the first owner and was on display many times for Python including the International Melbourne show.
Its has custom adjustable Coil over double A arm front suspension with a Jag XJS 3.5 IRS Diff also with adjustable coil overs.
It runs a 302 with Edelbrock RPM Performer alloy heads and manifold with a New Double pumper street avenger Holley, New CVR reduction starter, Mallory Dissy,
Remote engine oil cooler and filter.
Gearbox is a 4 speed toploader.
It was dynoed a few years ago showing around 300 RWHP
It has it Full 90 page engineers report and all receipts from new
Full Victorian rego.
Total klm is 14,100 at the moment. Has full period style leather seats and dashboard, Classic instruments and wooden moto lita shelby steering wheel
Wheels are replica halibrand with spinners with BF Goodrich 265s on the front and 305s on the rear.
Any way enough said, if you want any pics or more info, send me a PM, or email dhs.buckley1@gmail.com
Asking Price $62,000 ono

Last edited by dhs.buckley; 09-01-2016 at 05:45 PM..