View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 08:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

So not have a Cobra Nationals ??
Just make a track event that Cobras take part in?

Unless you mean that they take part in JUST the Sunday show and shine and the run/lunch etc.?

I recon that's ok.

That's the idea of that Sunday.... Get away from the track and if you want,get as many other cars involved,but on an organised run,rather than using the track.

Important to keep in mind.....
If you had that sort of gathering at Wakefield Park, the Cobra Club would be held responsible for anything that any of those other clubs/ cars did.

I was really just proposing that the Sunday would not be on Wakefield Park, but rather in town,starting with the 3 hour Show and Shine at the markets/ local annual fair etc., followed by a run over a few hours, with a stop for lunch....maybe provided by the Rotary club/ Lions club...prepaid by the Cobra club from the proceeds raised....something like that ??

The discussions I've had with the Cobra Car club of NSW was to see what we could do to make it a bigger better COBRA Nationals.

There's already a number of track events in Australia that are open to all cars...

I really think we should keep the idea of making our Cobra Nationals a celebration and a gathering of all things Cobra....and that would be the Friday and Saturday...and of course the Sunday would be mostly Cobra, but more about the getting together and driving the cars on the open road.

We have enough Cobras in the clubs to make this all happen.
Cheers,
Warren

Last edited by Wazza; 10-08-2016 at 01:38 AM..