View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 11:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

I hope that whatever happens, the Nationals stays as it is.

Although it is highly likely I wont compete again (Main reason for me is distance/cost, not cost of entry, but cost to attend, fuel, accommodation etc. For me to attend it is 2 weeks away from home and work).
I would most likely attend as a spectator again (but I will admit I find it frustrating watching and not competing), with any luck when we move, I will attend as it is only a 2 day drive each way.
I think the Friday should be more like an open practice (same as Friday at Shelbyfest).

I can honestly admit the few times I have attended has always been a great fun weekend with many laughs along the way.

Would it be worth opening up to non Cobra Club entries?
Maybe get the word out amongst car clubs, Facebook social media etc to simply get more competitors?
I am sure there are plenty of Cobra's out there whose owners may not be a member of a specific Cobra car club?

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.