Old 10-18-2016, 10:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat racing View Post
Hey Spooky,
As you know ive got one of the fastest street regd cobras in the country, and its only NA, no bolt ons, not that great around a tight track, but thats not what it was built for, but faster in a straight line than anything that has showed up in all classes at the nationals in the last couple of years, and that does not entice me to come down and take a trophy home.
OK.

Most of my topics in general are trying to stimulate, create and encourage people to enjoy their cars with others that enjoy their cars. Not selective or bias just trying to keep a good thing going. I don't care how fast, how shiny, how much, what brand, what motor, what colour yadda yadda. I just enjoy like minded people doing like minded things and I really hold my hat to those who actually put their hand up and do/organise things for the benefit of others to enjoy. If the Nats isnt for you that's cool but for those that want to be involved in this event, Im hoping that by talking about it and hearing everyone's thoughts and ideas that we can make it sustainable and maybe even grow it a bit.

Its ok if its not for you, but please don't discourage others from trying to generate feedback to create an even better event which is all I am trying to do with this topic. I hate driving out the WP gates thinking the NSW Club has had to absorb another net loss for the benefit of me to go round WP a few times and if, by chatting on the forum gather some ideas for Kim and Co that are worthy of consideration then I at least know I have done more than some.

Last edited by spookypt; 10-19-2016 at 01:11 AM..