View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 10:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrocca View Post
Not sure if this is a serious post or not Chris? Ill just check with the full time board of directors at Cobra Nationals Corporate HQ in Sydney and ask them why they haven't completely taken on all the ideas presented since this thread started and redesigned next years nationals in the last 5 days.
See my original post.. is frustrating to watch good intention, capability and the value of the event apparently slowly decline... my post was Nats2020, which had as one outcome a small number of full time staff as part of a more profitable and focused Association model.

With that objective, lets make a plan to transform.. not just share unsolicited ideas around and then get frustrated at the lack of outcome or change, or do the same thing next year and see if we get a different result.

Unless... the event is actually doing fine, a few ideas and tweaks are all that's required.. then whats happening serves as a suggestion box of sorts for potential consideration at some future stage and all's good.

I may have misread entirely the apparent threat to the events ongoing viability and responded accordingly.. if so.. then lets enjoy the process and look forward to next year..

In short I am serious about managed change, if in fact it is required as I would hate to see the event lapse or decay to the point of cancellation when there was time to act and remedy.

Would be happy to get a contact from the relevant Club post holder/s and lend my experience in this process.

LS3 motor, TR6060 box with Falcon ABS, 17" Halibrand wheels, 3.55:1 Ford Racing IRS and Willwood brake upgrade