View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2016, 01:05 PM
RodKnock's Avatar
RodKnock RodKnock is offline
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Join Date: Feb 2007
Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Posts: 9,430
Not Ranked     

Originally Posted by joyridin' View Post
So what if your car was originally from California and has a California VIN with a past SB100 certificate? Can you bypass all the BS and just apply for a new title and SB100?
As long as your car doesn't leave the state and get registered in another state, the SB100 exemption stays with the car for the life of the car when sold. Once your original CA Cobra is registered in another state, then if and when your car returns to CA, you'll have to go through the SB100 process again.
Reply With Quote