View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 08:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G Force Cobra 347 stroker
Not Ranked     
Default New CC member in Brisbane

Hi Guys and Girls.
This a great forum. I have been on here as a guest researching information for a unfinished project GForce Cobra I purchased about 2 years ago. I have a background in motorsport, Rallying in my 20-30s before working for rally teams, V8 Supercar teams and recently Doorslammer drag teams. Thought I would join and hopefully swap/gain information to help complete the build.
I have been collecting parts to build an Old Skool style cobra. I have a 5.0 Ford roller motor, Scat 347 stroker kit, mild comp cams roller cam, roller rockers, HV oil pump, Rollmaster double row timing chain etc. I converted the front of the engine back to early spec, with Romac balancer and STD pulleys. It is running an Old Skool Holley intake manifold with LPG carby and Cobra style oval Aircleaner. Holley rocker covers and Cobra style large capacity finned alloy sump. Tran is Toploader with Hurst Indy Shifter or Speco XB Ford copy shifter. (will choose when I have Gbox mount done) Mustang alloy Bellhousing with internal slave cyl conversion. I have collect about 25 Smiths gauges(some for parts only) to build an original style dash with Lucas switches etc. Suspension is Jag front and rear. Running Old syle 5 spoke mags.
I would like to Thank the Forum and its members for the information I have already received and hope I may have something useful to input.
Thanks
Bender
Attached Images