View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 08:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: absolute pace chassis #50 L98 & 6 speed auto
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypt View Post
Dean I was just going to ask what was happening with all the other builds going on?
i over stretched myself the last 18 months have done house reno's complete paintout. laid floating flooring . new carpets . fit some new doors having someone else do the painting outside soon im just over it .
.had new pool installed i have some clean up from that to do the company who was meant to do the clean up have gone missing in action so the backyard is all over the place atm but getting there slowly. and the trailer is finished and on the road..
need to concentrate on building up the bank balance again as it's taken a hit this yr so no overseas trips for a while i think ...but most of all i want to relax and plod on and enjoy building the cobra again i neglected for far to long it should be a lot further on than what it is .
i have finally gotten around and engaged the services of a engineering company to help with getting the car on the road...but apart from that spooky not much is new :-)

cheers dean i forgot to add start work on the vl race car for next season as i sat this season out . we have racing all over the state next yr from ceduna to roxby downs to pt lincon whyalla pt pirie and a few other tracks inbetween this is what the trailer was built for in the first place

Last edited by deano59; 11-23-2016 at 08:17 PM..