Old 12-10-2016, 03:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Gary Edwards Racing 460
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore_rb View Post
Troy- Didn't you read the disclaimer buried in the ad? :

Auto-Sales 101: Say one thing in one part of the ad, and then contradict/correct it in another part of the ad - THIS is how you sell a pre-owned car....

I'll bet if you called and asked when the pictures were taken, they'd say "Last week"....

There is so much wrong with that ad, especially when representing a car up in the thin air above 200k -

Mileage is stated in 3 different places, with 3 different values, horrible pictures, engine size mis-stated as 5.0 liter (then correctly stating 427FE correctly, again buried down in the text)

If this car has no history of significant damage and repair, then it probably should be a 250k+ car, yes? I can't imagine that no one is biting simply because it doesn't have Wimbleton White stripes? PLEASE Tell me the retard-meter hasn't been pegged THAT far to the left yet...

Still, If I was the seller, I'd be firing MyAutoConnection as my broker- If this is their best effort, then they clearly suck.
Agreed! Assuming all is correct seems like a reasonable price and safe for nvestment.