View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 03:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AC Cobra - ICCARS 001, 4.2LTwin Turbo, AWD, 5 speed tiptronic under construction
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedn View Post
This forum doesnt seem to be like it was. Most the posts are about people 'assembling' pace cobras. Not that there is anything wrong with pace cars, they are great but i find fabrication and modification more interesting.

I think most the people that used to be on here finished their cars and most new members are building Pace cars. There isn't many other builds on here anymore from all the other manufacturers like you used to see.
I completely agree on this point and will go as far as to say that I have had a customer of mine try and post information regarding his ICCARS AC Cobra build and has not been able to (try as he may over and over) post anything other than questions on "why is the forum not posting my information" etc... It somehow feels like there is a conspiracy (i'm sure there isn't) but it feels as though this site is more about building Pace cars than helping others to achieve outcomes with their own personal projects - Pace aside. Just my honest thoughts on the matter.. Hence I personally have lost a bit of interest and I am a keen enthusiast when it comes to building cars - Period..

Wil Escabache
ICCARS AC Cobra 001 (AWD) U/C
RF 098 GT40 Twin Turbo
ICCARS GT40 - U/C
www.iccars.net