View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 06:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

I think thats a bit of a stretch Will.

Has this person tried to contact an admin and ask why they can not post?
Or are they just un able to add pictures (no pictures can be added till they have reached 10 posts) I also think the first 10 or so require an admin approval before they are posted.
This is done so the page is not filled with scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICCARS View Post
I completely agree on this point and will go as far as to say that I have had a customer of mine try and post information regarding his ICCARS AC Cobra build and has not been able to (try as he may over and over) post anything other than questions on "why is the forum not posting my information" etc... It somehow feels like there is a conspiracy (i'm sure there isn't) but it feels as though this site is more about building Pace cars than helping others to achieve outcomes with their own personal projects - Pace aside. Just my honest thoughts on the matter.. Hence I personally have lost a bit of interest and I am a keen enthusiast when it comes to building cars - Period..

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.