View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 09:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICCARS View Post
I completely agree on this point and will go as far as to say that I have had a customer of mine try and post information regarding his ICCARS AC Cobra build and has not been able to (try as he may over and over) post anything other than questions on "why is the forum not posting my information" etc... It somehow feels like there is a conspiracy (i'm sure there isn't) but it feels as though this site is more about building Pace cars than helping others to achieve outcomes with their own personal projects - Pace aside. Just my honest thoughts on the matter.. Hence I personally have lost a bit of interest and I am a keen enthusiast when it comes to building cars - Period..
I'm sorry but that's crazy.

On the front page, only 5 of the 28 top threads are for Pace builds.

Every single person who has created an account here and made a pace build thread, had to go through the EXACT SAME thing that your friend is going through (can't post photos, can't post links, can't get an answer from admins about why, etc). I know I did.

And as for the forum having a lot of pace builds and not much else (despite the above numbers) - perhaps this reflects the actual situation out there in the world? Even if it doesn't, what do you propose - ban people from talking about their builds here?! Go around punishing non-Pace people for not posting enough about their cars?!