View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default New to the forum hoping you guys can help me out

Good afternoon everyone

New to the forum here and was hoping you guys could help me out with a co at wuestion. Mods if I'm in the wrong section I'm Sorry. So I'm trying to help my father in law out with his cobra. Forgive me because I only have limited info on the vehicle and we're states away.

So he has a cobra that I beleieve is a B&B car or an LA EXOTICS car. The poet work he has from when he bought it way back when has flyers for both company's. There is also a build sheet with some options from B&B.

Vehicle was registered on the road at one point. However now California emissions is saying the cobra cannot be registered and driven on the roadway even though it was previously registered back in 0&. He has a verification of vehicle from the California inspection place yet they are stating that it's a 2016 even tho it was registered as an 08. He is at the point that he wants to sale it as he's frustrated with California mvd giving him the run around.

So my question is what is the process of verifying the manufacturer as well as things needed to verify everything on this thing so that it could be provided to a new seller or verify the year and stuff of the cobra so that he could register it and have it driveavle again.

Sorry for the all over the place message I'm just trying to help him and this is kind of all the info I have gotten. I have a vin from when it was registered back in 08 but no title just a bill of sale is what my impression is of everything.

Thanks in advance.