View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, LS3
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1795 View Post
That's what I liked about working with Robin Terry at Midwest, for about $450 per year I could drive 6,000 miles. Being limited to 1,000 miles per year would have killed me!

Of course, I do not have to worry about that with my new build, because nobody is going to insure a race car
1000 miles a year is fine for now. Motorcycles are my first love so thats what i always take first when the weather co-operates. If the weather is iffy then i take the vette or if i am in the mood to crank the tunes while driving. The bike and vette will be used during the week as work allows. The cobra will be used on Fri/Sat or Sun and my wife will be the passenger on most rides, which she isnt with the other 2 vehicles. I knew if i told her i would take her out more that buying the cobra wouldnt be an issue. I can add more mileage at anytime for a premium of course but for $350 a year i couldnt go wrong. Its unbelivable how cheap these cars cost after the initial purchase. The amount saved on taxes and insurance alone make them a great buy!!!