Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM1015
Not Ranked     
Default 2017 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet Update 01.16.17

Here are the latest numbers for the upcoming 2017 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet:
• 70 days to go
• 168 Drivers and Guests
• 97 Cars registered
• 137 Banquet tickets sold

The Embassy Suites hotel still has a few rooms left from our room block.
• Thursday, March 30 6 rooms
• Friday, March 31 4 rooms
• Saturday, April 01 5 rooms

Go to Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet – 2017 to register and see the agenda.

Deadline for using our room block is March 04th. Any rooms not reserved by that date will be forfeited and will go into the general inventory at the hotel and the new rate will be $239! If you have a room reservation and have not yet registered for the event, please, do so as soon as possible.

Deadline for buying tickets/meals for the Saturday Night Banquet is Sunday, March 26th. I have to turn in a headcount on Monday the 27th. No Banquet tickets will be sold on-site. All meal tickets for the banquet must be paid for online. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you do not purchase a meal for the banquet you are still invited to come and enjoy the presentation, buy raffle tickets, and bid in the silent auction.

We will try something new for Thursday evening (weather permitting). We will have a screen setup in the parking lot and will be showing a full-length feature movie. Bring your lawn chairs and favorite beverage. Not sure if we will have any food out for Thursday or not. Movie should start around 8pm.

Harris Hill Raceway is holding a non-member open track day on Thursday, March 30. Please email me at kenswalker@gmail.com if you are interested in participating in the track event. This event is separate from the TCC Spring Meet. I will post up the fees and safety information in a separate posting.

As in the past due to the size of our crowd, we cannot reserve any additional parking lot space. It will be first-come, first served with trailer parking. If you show up Thursday evening or Friday, there is a good chance you will need to park on the north side of the parking lot. PLEASE understand we are given a certain number of parking spaces. We will have a team in the parking lot assisting with parking. If you need take you trailer out of our reserved space for any reason, do not expect your spot to be saved.

Also, we have found it easier, when fewer planned activities are scheduled. Daily cruises are impromptu and sign-up sheets and maps will be at the registration table.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing y’all in a few weeks.

Ken Walker

Last edited by KSW64; 02-05-2017 at 09:04 AM..