View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 06:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

They debuted three of the four cars Thursday night at Barrett Jackson. Weather had been threatening all day with periods of wind and rain. But just before 6pm, a window of weather opportunity made itself available and the crew from Hillbank reshuffled their display cars to get the three Sebring Limited Edition cars out of the trailer and under the awning for all to see.
After a year plus of work, having seen many photos along the way, having access to the high resolution photos early on, and having inspected the cars in the trailer, I was still overwhelmed with each car as it left the trailer.
Parked side-by-side and surrounded by the their creators, Jimmy Price, Lance Stander and Ross Henry along with Gary Patterson and a contingent from Shelby American in attendance, along with Allen Grant with his son Jeff, and Rich MacDonald (son of Dave MacDonald) and to my surprise, Aaron Shelby, the cars attracted a huge crowd even as the rains returned. Many photos were taken and the news media did an interview under the lights. A truly memorable occasion to have attended. This morning, the red CSX2002 Ken Miles Limited Edition Car was still outside, and the little bit of sun we had today really made the color "pop". Well done!

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net