View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

This is my neighbours house. Spent all day Saturday putting out spot fires around his and others houses. Had my quad bike loaded with rake and 60 litres of water and we sprayed and raked the crap out of the place to stop it crossing the road. The firies, rangers and RFB were all awesome and they allowed us to maintain our patch of road while they battled on the more serious stuff down the road.

Apart from the obvious seriousness of the day the only negative was the fuzz pulling me over with lights flashing as I slowly raced down the footpath on my quad to put out another spot fire wanting to cross the road. He got out chest puffed asking what I thought I was doing....I pointed at my quad, my now black and singed overalls, high viz vest, goggles and mask and then flushed the soot from my face and nose with rectal abandon and a few your Fing kidding me's to ensure he understood my thoughts on his chest puff.

He got the message and wished me well but the attitude just stuck in my claw. Certainly having just pulled in 60metres of fire hose off the firies truck I failed to see his side of the law abiding story.

Apart from that a great result and this time we all had a very close shave as you can see.

Im 5 mins from the beach. Who'd a thought!

Last edited by spookypt; 01-22-2017 at 04:37 PM..