View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #2119 289FIA
Not Ranked     
Default CONCOURSE featuring COBRAS 02/11/17

Peter Volny, organizer of the Concourse in the Hills just sent me the following note. I was hoping more of us would be willing to show our babies in this outstanding show, and there's still plenty of time to enter. The $50 entry fee ALL goes to the Boys and Girls Club. Peter and his entire staff are all volunteers so there are no "administrative fees". Since this is the case, even el-cheapo-Karlos (me) entered, and I NEVER pay to provide something of interest for someone's financial gain. Peter has arranged for a COBRA GUNSHIP Helicopter to be the center piece with our COBRAS parked around it, which certainly makes for some outstanding photo ops, not only for ourselves, but the thousands of spectators and undoubtedly the magazine photographers that will certainly be there.
Here's Peter's note, along with a link explaining how to enter, etc. Get your rides shined up and come enjoy a beautiful day on the grass around the Fountain Hills lake with hundreds of gorgeous cars.
Karl - as of now we only have 6 Cobras registered. The Cobra helicopter is confirmed and I had to take out a $10 million insurance policy to get it so I am very keen to get a lot of Cobras to park by it.

Would you mind sending out an email asking people to register now as we are doing the show layout over the weekend and want to allocate enough space for you.

The easiest is to register on line at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/concour...aff=erelexpmlt

Best regards,

Peter