View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 06:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #813, 427 FE Sideoiler
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
That is very exciting. The more pics you can post, the better -- especially the higher resolution ones. I love to see the little changes they've made (at least since #732, which is a decade now!).
I will try to post up some higher quality images. Those were just some quick pics with my iphone the day of delivery. It took me a while to figure out the image upload limits. Not exactly intuitive. I still haven't figured out how to upload attachments directly to a post. My files were all less than 39Kb but when I tried to upload directly to a post I would just get an "upload failed " error. No indication why. I'm on a MAC running Safari or Chrome. Not sure if that has something to do with it. Either way, I'll try to do better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1795 View Post
It is so nice to be able to stat getting your hands dirty! I can't wait myself Yes, you will truly enjoy your ERA, they are a wonderful car. Good luck, and get to work before the nice weather arrives!
I gotta find time to get crackin' on this thing. Wish I had about a month of vacation to knock it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanEC View Post
Very nice. I'm sure it a big relief to see it in your garage - which by the way looks well prepped for it.

Did you have ERA do the rear suspension or are you doing that part yourself? Mine (which was bare kit - not painted) arrived with the rear suspension installed - but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
Thanks! Just finished the garage last year. The rear suspension not only isn't installed, it's not completely assembled. I asked them if I could get a discount on it if I did the assembly. What was I thinking !?!