View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster II with 351W/TKO500
Not Ranked     
Default London Cobra Show 2017

Hi Guys,

I am starting this tread to generate some talk about the 2017 London Cobra Show. We are coming along great with the planning and details and would like to get more cars this year than last year. If you haven't been to LCS it is a must do. If you have been there you know it's time to come back. It is the largest gathering of Cobra, Coupes and GT40 in the world. Our board and officers have been busy getting ready for this year's show and would invite anyone with suggestions to contact us. We struggle with wanting to make changes to the show and also being told if it's not broke, don't fix it. So this is your chance to give us some input of things we may not have thought about doing. As usual we will be having the driving school at Mid Ohio Race Track. We are also still having autocross as part of the show. Multiple guided cruises and of course charity rides in London. You can post your ideas here or send me a PM.

Thanks and See You In June,
Brian Freer
Vice President, The Ohio Cobra Club