View Single Post
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2017, 04:33 AM
Ron61's Avatar
Ron61 Ron61 is offline
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Shasta Lake, CA
Cobra Make, Engine:
Posts: 26,120
Not Ranked     


You can no longer use the engine year to register a car under SB-100, just the body style. As some have stated, if you have access to one of the people that do this such as the one in Grass valley, it is well worth the money to pay them to do the darn paper work.


Originally Posted by JustinT View Post
I'm considering purchasing a FF car that is currently registered in another state as a '65, but it has a late model injected engine. Do you think that will cause any issue? From what I've read I think it could be registered under SB100 by bodystyle but under that example older engine blocks were used.

Thanks for your expertise guys
Ron 61
Ronnie Widener

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Reply With Quote