View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 01:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AC Cobra - ICCARS 001, 4.2LTwin Turbo, AWD, 5 speed tiptronic under construction
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo965 View Post
The only advise I can offer is you DO NOT for 1 second consider a car from Absolute Pace/ Craig White. He is a very dishonest bloke, and you will never in this lifetime get what you pay for. Hope this at least saves you some heart ache.
Sorry to hear that Davo965; as a manufacturer starting out in this business but having spent the last ten years and quiet a considerable amount of money getting here, I feel that honesty is the "ONLY" policy when it comes to dealing with customers, and robbing Peter to pay Paul is never going to work in a real life.

At ICCARS we have three builds on the go at the moment and I will not take anymore on until we are cleared of our work load, plus we advise our customers where to buy parts to save them money and provide weekly updates on our progress which takes a lot of time and effort to do, but is essential as far as I am concerned to build trust and good relationships.

There's a great saying I like to use when I do major projects in my other life as a Chief Engineer that goes like this - "If we build it together and come out at the other end as friends then we have achieved a successful outcome"

This holds true for kit cars also...

Wil Escabache
ICCARS AC Cobra 001 (AWD) U/C
RF 098 GT40 Twin Turbo
ICCARS GT40 - U/C
www.iccars.net