View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 11:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1966 Street Beasts Cobra 427 S/C, 502 cid
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phx Mike View Post
Congrats and welcome to the club! Sounds like a great car. You will have to post some photos of your car with that incredible scenery!
Thanks, Mike. I will certainly do that as soon as I have some time to drive to the windward and northern sides of the island, which provide the best backdrops for pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40k Later View Post
Aloha!!
You'll want to join our Street Beasts owners club, 70 plus owners with a ton of experience. Enjoy your purchase blazing (or more like stop and go these days!) down the Likelike highway. Get some photo's posted soon! Pretty sure I seen that car in Pahoa a few years back like 2012/2013 maybe.
Heheh, you're right about the traffic on Oahu these days. It's agonizing during the weekdays, but I plan to use this car mainly for weekend cruises. What's the URL for the Street Beasts Owners Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
OK, so do this for me. Pack it on a ship and take it to Maui and drive it as fast as you can on the Hana Highway. Trip report mandatory
Whoa! I know they call it the "Hana Highway" but it's really a narrow, curvy, two lane suicide run, somewhat like Pike's Peak. Cliffs on one side, and a sheer 200 foot drop to the water on the other side. I think I might need a little practice before even thinking about it.

I just checked the Roush website. That 427 IR is sweet!

Last edited by 520SC; 02-25-2017 at 12:50 AM..