View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 06:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, 5.0 Coyote
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SwtRide View Post
That made me chuckle! Trust me, I'm exercising all the patience I can muster. VMS has been doing a great job keeping the the project moving forward with the smaller items. As is almost always the case with semi-custom/custom builds, there are delays from other parts suppliers (e.g., supercharger) and there are some custom items that are taking time to engineer (e.g., half shafts from Drive Shaft Shop).

Can you give me a least until April/May to get the car and put a few thousand miles on it before you show up at my door to take the keys?

p.s. I checked out your BDR (here's the link to VMS's photos - The Gallery / Roadsters / BDR1240 | \\VINTAGE MOTORSPORTS ). Sick car!!
Deal! You have until the end of May. Or if you'd prefer, just bring it to the Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack and run her in the 1/2 mile in June. Then drive it 10 minutes to my house where she can stay lol

----------

Trust me, I've searched through the entire internets to find every picture and video of my Cobra that exists. Btw, I left the number 6 on the side of the car for a total of eight hours before taking the heat gun to it; I was very thankful that it was only vinyl (one of the key questions I had before purchasing the car).

I'm envious of your Vette too. The first car I ever bought was a 2006 LMB (best color available) Vette. I did FBO followed by a D1SC within the first two months. It was a fun car for a 20 year old.