View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 03:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnut567 View Post
The Grand Sport in the Picture is my car which I had ask John to do a minor tune on and that Bella to do a FULL detail. What I received was an below average tune, a poor detail that included an even worse engine detail! I don't believe they even wiped it down. I also had them detail my Harley, Mercedes (took a week instead of 2 days and wanted double when finished) and my 61 corvette roadster all of which I was not happy with, no more details with these people. What upset me is, I've known Bella to do much better work on at least 8 of my cars, this was prior to her hooking up with John. After all this I still tried to have John do a major service on my Carrera. I made 3 appointments with him, all to be stood up without any regard for a return call? After this I did a License check only to discover John does not have any Bar license. Approach with caution! I've been a car lover for over 40 years and am also a collector car dealer that knows what professional service is. These are people that will make you NOT sleep at night!
Can you clarify a couple things as I'm not clear on your story. So a year and a half ago, your Grandsport was at Racewhere for service and you weren't happy with the result? So you took 8 other cars and a motorcycle there for service?
And you're just now posting your side of this story?
Do I have that correct or did I miss something?
Larry