View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 07:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Scratchbuild, 289 FIA Replica
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutt gt View Post
Well you don't have lose the attitude but try to keep it to your self.
As some of us performance oriented motorists would rather get along with others trying to use the beautiful roads and not end up referd to as the jack ass in the loud sports car driving like he owns the road.
We have a hard enough time keeping a good name in the car hobbie and not being labeled street racing, stunt driving ass hats risking other peoples lives. Simply because our cars are fast and loud.

Please once your car is built be the courtious guy in the loud fast car.
Since you guys suck at reading, and have decided to derail this thread.

"Slob bicyclists" are those idiots who stop right over a steep hill or right around a tight corner, and stop and gawk, taking up both lanes.

Slob bicyclists ride in the car lane, 2 feet from the $13 million taxpayer funded bike trail "because it's their right".

Slob bicyclists are those usually fat dudes in racing togs, riding with their blubbery asses waving in the air, taking up both lanes because they are pretending they are racing. Which, btw, is a freaking crime.

Slob bicyclists always ride counterflow. ALWAYS. I dunno why.

Slob bicyclists never yield or pull over for faster traffic. "Because they have a RIGHT to be there!" Never mind that its discourteous as hell to obstruct and impede traffic.

I ride bicycles. And obey the law. But the majority of bicyclists are slobs and scofflaws. The 99% that ignore traffic rules spoil it for the 1% who obey the freaking law and ride safely.

And oh yeah, slob bicyclists hang out on internet forums, make veiled threats to those who don't kiss their e-feet and refuse to acknowledge how their behavior makes them dicks. Behavior like derailing threads because someone joked about bicyclists acting like idiots.