View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default How Much is My Car Worth?

When do you need an appraisal for your classic car? Are you properly insured in case of an accident? What are some of the ins and outs of purchasing a car long distance? If these are questions that lurk in the back of your mind, join the North Shore Wing of the Austin-Healey Club of New England on Saturday, March 25th for a tech session on these issues. We'll be presenting Tom Mannetta of Legendary Motors in Beverly (Legendary Motors - Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, Hot Rods & Antique Cars - Beverly, MA) to handle the appraisal talk while Steven Mollohan, president of Georgetown Insurance, a Hagerty representative, will cover the insurance side. (Georgetown Insurance Agency in Georgetown, Massachusetts). We'll have a Healey on-site for Tom to discuss what he looks for in making an appraisal and, don't worry, there'll be no sales pitch, this is for informational purposes only. No salesman will call.
The session will run from 10:00 am to noon at Altman Distributing, 11 Old Right Rd, #B Ipswich, MA 01938. Coffee and donuts will be served and if there's enough interest, we'll hit up a local clam joint for lunch afterwards. Please RSVP to Rick Neville by March 23 to let me know you're coming and if you're interested in lunch: Wing.commander.rick@gmail.com

My SBF Austin-Healey build:
http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8264