View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 03:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace427 Alumina #69
Not Ranked     
Default Pace427 Alumina #69 Born Again!

Well I can officially share some exciting news that I am now the custodian of a very special car that has pretty much traveled all the way around Australia since being born a couple years back. This car has literally traveled around 10,000km's yet the tyres are still like brand new....why, because it still has no engine or trans She runs real cheap. I have great intentions for finishing this piece of art work and really looking forward to the journey of the next year or two of finishing her off and finally hearing that heart beat. It was a mammoth road trip to tow her back from Albany in WA to Adelaide in SA but now that we're all home safe and sound we can appreciate every effort. A huge thank you to my new best mate Dave Stean who has firstly put in so much blood, sweat and tears to initially take on this build and do such a quality job to date and secondly has been so helpful in the transfer of ownership. The Cobra journey for me personally has just begun but I am confident for a great future with the help of Dave and some of you other guys out there who have been helping with my decision R&D. Below are a couple pics of the new beginnings from this moment on. You'll have to excuse the dust as we got detoured onto approx 80km of dirt roads on the first leg of the journey and I have literally just parked her up from returning home. I'll keep you posted on progress as it happens.
Cheers
Scott