View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Robnell Concours - Now a family affair

Hello all,

After 6 years being a diesel mechanic denying my inevitable future of performance car and Robnell involvement, I have started working with my Dad at Robnell Concours down here in sunny/rainy/overcast/sunny Melbourne.

Being raised in the age of computers and tech I'm a smidgen more in touch with the age of social media and the interweb than my mechanically minded father so its has been decided I should be assembling photo's and taking notes on what we're doing here in the workshop to keep all of our customers, and sticky beaking interstaters, happy with a facebook feed that should be getting updated a couple of times weekly.

I've spent the past few days going through the archives of what Dad has been doing before my involvement and made 3 albums thus far of the cars that should interest most of you.

We also have an exciting suspension package in the works for Robnell owners with a fully adjustable rear roll center and completely adjustable upper front arms with revised front suspension geometry. I'll be posting progress pics of these as the front arms are completed in the coming weeks.

If there are more than 4 of you gentlemen without facebook and find it impossible to access the images and stories Im putting up, please speak up and I'll have to do something about an actual web page.

Anyway, now that Im not so distracted by smelly diesel's ill be here much more often and can't wait to immerse myself in what Dad has been doing for the past 30 years.

Here's a quick link to the facebook, if you could spread the word around about what we do and how we do it that'd be great.
https://www.facebook.com/RobnellConcours/

Cheers,

Bryce & Rob Darnell

P.S. - Would anyone be keen for a Sunday workshop "Bring you car B.B.Q. Breakfast"?