View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra Auto Works body, Ron Godell Racecars chassis, 1989 Mustang GT 5.0 HO (converted to carb), W/C T-5, 3.73's in a Ford 9" Traction-Loc.
Not Ranked     

I guess we will just have to disagree. I praised S.F. for doing what they did and have explained fully why I believe they stopped far short of what they should have done. Nothing either of us has to say will change the other's mind...AND, I might add, this thread was not authored to ask for insurance advice, it was authored to ask for advice regarding where I could take the car to have the differential repaired at my cost in the Houston area. Sounds to me like I have accepted the consequence of my decision, so if you do not have a suggestion where I could take the differential, please stop the fruitless and unwelcome thread drift.

So, Texas Cobra Club members, what say you? I could easily spend a month or 6 weeks in TX to get the job completed if there is someplace where the work can be completed professionally. Do you have any recommendations? Towing the car all the way back to SW Kansas to have the work done at a shop about which I know nothing except what I see in their TV ad seems rather extreme, but if there is no option in the Houston area that is what I will have to do.

Thanks in advance to all who may be willing to provide the advice for which I asked in this thread's original post.

Cheers!

Dugly

No names were changed to protect the innocent!