View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 02:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose930 View Post
OK Pat, to be fair, only 99% of the people in NH who have been screwed by him are done. Sooner or later he will screw you to and you will also be done with him. Just go to the beginning of this very thread and his horrendous fabrication skills speak for themselves.

I wish I would have pulled out of his shop a lot sooner than I did. Had I brought my car to Craig earlier, I would probably be driving it right now and would have a lot more money in my bank account. He shouldn't be allowed to work on lawn mowers but if he did, he would charge you $100 an hour to make it worse. I would be happy to post copies of his invoices for hundreds, make that thousands of dollars, to build my door frames which ended up in the trash they were so bad. Unfortunately for me, that was only the tip of the iceberg...
Kevin, I have followed this post from the beginning and long before that since I personally met you and had lunch with you while he was working on your car and you had nothing but praise at the time and if anyone took the time (like I did) you would find post from both you and Jeff offering nothing but praise for his work! Club Cobra is listed as "the largest non-biased Cobra web-site" it's not certain people's personal facebook. Others have asked earlier in this thread to move on and continue with the positive and obviously Jeff feels above that and takes a shot every chance he gets and that's wrong. While I've posted very rarely I'm on Club Cobra several times a day and have been for many years, and I know both people involved, and Jeff I do have my facts straight and I believe I have photos of the suspension when it was on his lift being fixed!