View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 11:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default EOI Backdraft RT3 with 427W

Hi All
Ive had an opportunity present itself so I’ve decided to sell up my Cobra project.
It is a Backdraft Racing RT3 so it has the 18” knock off’s and Falken tyres and is fitted with the below options
Power Steering
Limited Slip Diff
Heater
It is right hand drive from the factory vehicle and is an Australian Spec built vehicle to comply with VSB14.
Some of these features are
Upgraded side impact intrusion
Lockable/collapsible steering column
Catalytic converters
Seatbelt warning lights
Upgraded electrical to include for side indicators, high rear brake light
E marked lighting
It has a brand new 7.0L 427W, dart block, F1 efi , tko600 5 speed, Quiktime bellhousing etc.
It is all brand new.
Drive train with tail shaft is already fitted, cooling system is connected. Main fuel lines all installed with just the final plumbing to the engine to be completed same for the power steering (rack is in just got to finish of the lines).
Side exhaust and headers all installed.
The car is 95% complete just needs the final touches.
This exact same vehicle and engine combination has been registered in WA, Victoria and Queensland and sold very quickly at $125k.
Just looking for any expressions of interest at this stage as the Mrs would like to see it go.
Sorry guys computer skills aren’t the best so haven’t loaded up pictures but if you are interested in the car let me know and I can email some pics over.
Cheers
Chris