View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 04:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AC Cobra - ICCARS 001, 4.2LTwin Turbo, AWD, 5 speed tiptronic under construction
Not Ranked     

I have been advised that in NSW there is going to be a steering committee put together based on independent signatories not associated with the RMS who will liaise between the Builders and the RMS or NSW transport authority, in order to make sure that these issues such as one person says ABS is a requirement and another requires something else that is not part of the process of building an ICV are based on the statement of requirements to build an ICV, then the steering committee will step in and advise what is fact on the matter and not having individuals making absurd and unlawful requirements outside of the legislation for the process of building an ICV...
I feel that the real problem is the RMS personnel do not understand the extent of work that goes into building and complying these cars (and they are more than kits - they are for all intensive purposes cars) so therefore they mandate these ridiculous requirements on a whim or personal interest. If they actually understood how much time and effort goes into each and every car as opposed to "Mass produced" cars, then their level of appreciation would be heightened IMHO..

Wil Escabache
ICCARS AC Cobra 001 (AWD) U/C
RF 098 GT40 Twin Turbo
ICCARS GT40 - U/C
www.iccars.net