View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 11:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Qlders - cobra nats 2017

Just a heads up that its 17 weeks till Cobra Nats 2017 for the QLD MOB. There's a bit up in the air here with Ronnie Ford the usual Nats organiser likely away, a new QLD Club President to be sworn in (Thanks Wazza for a 1000 years of awesome Presidency) and things being fairly quiet on the cobra activity front with so many people just being FLAT OUT with life.

While Im unsure as to my own personal attendance (At this stage 75% likely) I figured I'd post a topic to see who from QLD wants to attend so as I can start to put the hotel tentative numbers together and give them some warning of your imminent calls.

For simplicity sake, it will be as per last years arrangements (Except no museum visit).

Day one Wednesday morning leave QLD and arrive at

Airport Motel Sir Francis Drake
2259 Pacific Highway
Heatherbrae NSW 2324
Ph - 02 4987 1444 Fax - 02 4987 1393
Em - reception@sirfrancisdrake.com.au

Once we know who the next President is (ASHLEY BRIGHT - WELL DONE ASH for putting your love life on hold LOL) Im sure the club will shout us our dinner, fish and chips, pizza whatever at the Sir Francis Drake. A few club beers to be added to the list and a couple of bottles of wine for the ladies that don’t drink beer. Ladies...Ash? Is your better half coming???

Days two (to five inclusive, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

Leave SFD motel and drive straight to Goulburn.

Arrive at the

WILLOWS MOTEL GOULBURN
21 Sydney Rd, Goulburn NSW 2580
phone 02 4821 4322 fax 02 4821 6295
Willows Motel - Goulburn Accommodation

Day six Monday return trip to Sawtell, have a couple of drinks in the garden and then go to the local services club for dinner. The club details are;

Sawtell RSL
38-40 First Avenue
Sawtell, NSW (02 6653 1577)

The club is walking distance from the motel and you will need ID to get in.

Sawtell Motor Inn
57 Boronia St
Sawtell NSW 2452
Ph 02 6658 9872
email: info@sawtellmotorinn.com.au

Leave SMI and head home.

There may be a number of different groups going down in different formats but we can confirm who/what/when once I know the names of attendees.
As per the last few years YOU will be responsible for booking ALL OF YOUR OWN ACCOMMODATION as per above AS WELL AS YOUR OWN NATS ENTRY to the NSWCCC. The QLD Club nor me is responsible for making your booking, paying for you or making you cheese on toast!

Its a GREAT TRACK, GREAT EVENT and I HOPE to see not only the regulars but a heap of newbies as well. It is what we make it.

Signing off
Matt

QLDERS ROI:
- Mick
- John
- Peter
- Jim
- Ros and Phil

Last edited by spookypt; 06-28-2017 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Added attendees list