View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 05:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by klausflorida View Post
Checked the brake fluid today before driving it and reservoir is empty again. Looks like air didn't make it in the system yet, but it's empty. GREAT! Does anyone know which DOT fluid the car comes with? There is not enough in there to test if it is silicone or glycol based and I want to top it off to drive it to a local shop.

Started checking around the wheels for maybe fluid and another too hot baking issue and saw duct tape on the inside of the left front wheel, very strange as it wasn't there when I was hunting for the leak last time. Couldn't get it off so no idea why it's there, maybe a big deep scratch?

Next I discovered a paint chip, that was not there before and it looks like someone dropped tools on it. Some pics here.
There is NO excuse for anyone that works on these cars or any other classic car to not put fender pads on whenever the hood is opened!
They should totally repaint that fender lip and not just do a 'touchup'. You will notice that spot everytime you open the hood especially on an otherwise perfect car.