View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashburn View Post
Since you are here why don't you tell us what $75k gets? Pricing at the BJ auction last week did not seem to support that?
As I have indicated before, auction prices for "replica" automobiles are not indicative of the real market. The cars sold at TV auctions tend to be purchased by "opportunistic" purchasers. I doubt any ERA, SPF, BDR or even Kirkham, sells at auction for what an equal car advertised on CC, Cobra Country or any of the other regular venues for these cars sells for. I am sure I can find a BDR sale at one of the "ego auctions" that would indicate a poor investment to the original buyer but that is not the real world. I know you handle resale cars at a much higher price/value point than the TV crap.

Jay, if you rally need to know what we can do for that figure I'm sure you can have someone pose as a prospect and get a quote. I don't ask what you sell your product for, because honestly, we really rarely go head to head. Your buyers want a Cobra styled hot rod and our buyers are looking for something else. Neither is "wrong", it's just different strokes for different folks.

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/