View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 10:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, LS3
Not Ranked     

Vintage is top notch. My car has a bunch of one offs due to some serious shoulder surgeries, 14 to be exact and Jay said he could do every modification I wanted. Jay and Brian had not ever tackled some of the modifications before but they came through on their promises. My car has tilt steering because i need the wheel right in my lap because of my shoulders and the regukar steering wheel location wouldnt work for my condition. Power steering was added for obvious resons. We were going to use a Coyote 5.0 with their new paddle shift system but after waitng a year for Ford to release their new transmission we decided to use a modified LS3 motor in it which they have never done before. There were 2 suppliers who were clueless aholes, one who supplied the wrong part all together and another who sent a product that worked horribly. Jay went head to head with both and I have the emails to prove it. The part that was working horribly was just fixed by Jay and Brian and I will be getting my car back tomorrow to test what they have done to fix it. Every obstacle that was throw at Jay and Brian was tackled professionally. Vintage is a FAMILY run business and they are men of their words. My build truely was a first for them and again they did everything that they had promised.

Last edited by Millsy; 06-30-2017 at 10:42 PM..