View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF MKII Riverside Racer FIA
Not Ranked     

No pictures today, will have some later tomorrow or Monday. Spent yesterday and today installing the MSD system, leveling the transmission tail with the differential and planning out the transmission support. The car comes with a transmission support that is set up for a Tremec and the support is about 3 inches aft of the transmission support on the tail housing for the Toploader. I have to make a bracket that will bolt to the existing transmission support and then drop down an inch and go forward 3 inches to allow it to be bolted to the poly transmission support bracket on the Toploader.

Also have been planning out the install for the race harness, wired in the kill switch and will be working on the fire system as well. Things are coming together, but there is no way that I will be ready for the July Sprints at Watkins Glen next Friday, so I will be running the MGB there to get some more track time and will have the car ready to race at the US Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen September 7.

Jim